A 140-pound toddler in China has been deemed a “health hazard” to his classmates, prompting school officials to ban three-year-old Xiao Hao from attending any nursery school in the city of Guangzhou, China.”He means no harm he is just big and likes to play,” said the portly tot’s mom, Xiao Lin.
Anyone want to guess when preschools in America will start citing obese toddlers as safety risks to their classmates?
- NSLF Endorses Donald Trump for President
- License Plates for Bicycles Sought by NJ Lawmaker
- State Mandates Food Cops in Every Restaurant
- City Slaps Sin Tax on Pregnant Pooches
- Elementary School Ponders Drug Testing Youngsters
- US Border Agents Silently Confiscating Kids’ Candy
- CAPTIONFEST: Who’s Your Nanny?
- NY Democrat Seeks to Dethrone Bloomberg as State’s Top Nanny
- Students Fight for 'Right' to Bump and Grind
- NAACP Wants to Be Held "Accountable" for Preventing Obesity Among Blacks
- Judges Increasingly Demand Proper Attire in Courtrooms
- The Nanny State Has Munchausen by Proxy
- World's Most Obese Toddler Banned from Preschools
- Kelly Brownell, Director, Yale Center for Eating and Weight Disorders
- Public School Bans "Grinding" and "Excessive" PDA
Hot Topicsabsurd alcohol ban beer big government bill bizarre bureaucracy bureaucrats childhood obesity children cigarettes conservative constitution crime democrat democrats economy education environment environmentalists epidemic exercise fast food fat first amendment fitness food freedom funny government green happy meal happy meals harry reid health health care humor intervention junk food kids law legislation liberal libertarian lifestyle mcdonald's michelle obama nanny state news obama obamacare obese obesity odd oddly enough overweight parents pelosi police politics republican school sex sin tax smoking socialism stimulus strange strange but true tax taxes taxpayers tobacco unemployment
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Join the Revolution!