A 140-pound toddler in China has been deemed a “health hazard” to his classmates, prompting school officials to ban three-year-old Xiao Hao from attending any nursery school in the city of Guangzhou, China.”He means no harm he is just big and likes to play,” said the portly tot’s mom, Xiao Lin.
Anyone want to guess when preschools in America will start citing obese toddlers as safety risks to their classmates?
- NSLF Endorses Donald Trump for President
- License Plates for Bicycles Sought by NJ Lawmaker
- State Mandates Food Cops in Every Restaurant
- City Slaps Sin Tax on Pregnant Pooches
- Elementary School Ponders Drug Testing Youngsters
- US Border Agents Silently Confiscating Kids’ Candy
- CAPTIONFEST: Who’s Your Nanny?
- NY Democrat Seeks to Dethrone Bloomberg as State’s Top Nanny
Hot Topicsabsurd alcohol ban beer big government bill bizarre bureaucracy bureaucrats childhood obesity children cigarettes conservative constitution crime democrat democrats economy education environment environmentalists epidemic exercise fast food fat first amendment fitness food freedom funny government green happy meal happy meals harry reid health health care humor intervention junk food kids law legislation liberal libertarian lifestyle mcdonald's michelle obama nanny state news obama obamacare obese obesity odd oddly enough overweight parents pelosi police politics republican school sex sin tax smoking socialism stimulus strange strange but true tax taxes taxpayers tobacco unemployment
- Federal Contractors: Feeling screwed? Lost vacation/pay? Your corporate bosses won't raise issue w/ the hand that feeds THEM. #shutdown 3 years ago
- Dam! Hope the 30 pieces of silver were worth the betrayal @McConnellPres 3 years ago
- Congrats to Derek Jeter! 6 years ago
- Does it sometimes seem like all this debt ceiling controversy is really a kabuki dance for Obama to create another... http://fb.me/AQQJlMhP 6 years ago
- http://biggovernment.com/phynes/2011/06/28/its-not-a-debt-ceiling-its-a-debt-wall/ 6 years ago
Join the Revolution!